Subject: Re: Camera Raw support for Nikon D200?
barry e. adler ...
Think of the RAW file as a digital negative and think of the RAW converter
as a digital darkroom, e.g.,the enlarger that projects the negative onto
off topic, but i'm not sure I'd catagorize it that way.
my own attempt at describing the processes are as follows:
1. raw file (NEF, DNG, etc) = exposure data
( lowest non-destructive denominator )
2. raw converter (NC, ACR, Bibble, etc) = image development
( developing technique)
3. image processor (PS, Elements, Painter, etc)
= pixel preperation for targeted output
in the restaurant biz, the analogy might be :
1. raw file = raw ingredients,
2. raw converter = cooking recipe, and
3. image processor = presentation
so many recipes .. so little time! :-)
View All Messages in adobe.photoshop.camera.raw
Camera Raw support for Nikon D200? =>
Copyright © 2006 WatermarkFactory.com. All Rights Reserved.