Subject: Re: + Camera Raw Feature Requests +
Top items on my wish list:
1) Shadow/highlight, would be a tremendous timesaver
2) highlight compression (á la RSP "highlight contrast"). Way too often I find that ACR gives me washed out highlights when there's detail to be shown. Now I have to combine two RAW conversions with different exposure compensations. And that brings me to...
3) HDR using the same RAW image with different exposure compensation values. It's almost the same as #2, but still different
4) Smart sharpening, in addition to existing sharpening. Now I run some sort of sharpening later in PS, because of the softness ACR is giving me. No biggie really, but would be nice
5) Improved noise reduction. Now I often get grainy looking skies. ACR takes good care of color noise, but luminance is a different story.
Bridge/ACR/PS is my #1 workflow over any other thing out there, thanks and keep up the good work!
View All Messages in adobe.photoshop.camera.raw
+ Camera Raw Feature Requests + =>
Copyright © 2006 WatermarkFactory.com. All Rights Reserved.