Subject: Camera Raw 3.3 Windows install instructions
It looks like the Windows download page has the Macintosh installation instructions on it. Here is what you need to do to install on Windows:
1. Exit Photoshop CS2.
2. Open My Computer.
3. Double-click Local Disk (C.
4. Navigate to Program Files/Common Files/Adobe/Plug-Ins/CS2/File Formats.
5. Move the existing Camera Raw.8bi plug-in to another location (for example, a new folder on your desktop). Ensure you keep this version in case you need to revert back.
6. Copy the Camera Raw plug-in, Camera Raw.8bi, from the download into the same folder as in Step 4.
7. Launch Photoshop CS2 or Adobe Bridge.
View All Messages in adobe.photoshop.camera.raw
Re: Camera Raw 3.3 Windows install instructions
Copyright © 2006 WatermarkFactory.com. All Rights Reserved.